Sleep is very important. Getting a good nights sleep is the key to having a productive day. In fact, I believe if you don’t catch up on sleep, you end up with an unproductive week.
That being said I’ve had a pretty unproductive past week. Need to re-establish my goals, and put in some systems to stay on track.
This article has been inspiring:
Merely having goals is good, but it’s not enough to get to the end zone.
My mentor once told me, “begin with the end in mind”. This is sage advice, as we need to visualize where we want to be, and work backwards, setting up the systems that are needed to get to that goal.
Imagine driving to a place, and not know which roads to take. It would be very hard. You need to plot out a route, and even backup routes if you want to make it.
Last weeks goals:
This weeks goals:
1) Lag goal, reach physical weight of 175 pounds, 10% body fat.
Lead goal, workout daily, 30 minutes, eat diet low in white starchy carbs
-Failed at this goal this week
-Must create new system, and feedback loops
-System to manage energy level will be the goal this week.
2) Lag goal, have strong relationships with 50 people.
Lead goal, have a meaningful conversation with 2 people each day,encourage them to do the same.
-Successful, reconnected with friends this week over family gathering
-Need to schedule and systemize this event, similar to Winnie’s Aunt & Uncle, yearly BBQ for example
3) Lag goal, create wealth that generates $10,000 per month automatically
Lead goal, create each day, both through writing and coding 30 minutes
-Need to focus on what I do best.
-Invest and build up that skill set
-Systemize my movement to this
Four Disciplines of Execution (3/4 way through)
Key lesson, “x to y by when”.
This weeks goals:
1) Establish system for health:
Wildly Important Goal – Go from 20% to 10% body fat by June 15, 2015.
- eliminate white starchy foods to all but 1 serving a day
- work out each morning 15 minutes minimum, no excuses
- In bed by 11 pm 5/7 days a week.
2) Establish connections:
Wildly Important Goal – Grow network, from 750 to 1000 by June 15, 2015
- Post daily to Wattpad
- Learn something new about 3 person each day
3) Establish weatlh:
Wildly Important Goal – Raise automated income by $3,500 by June 15, 2015
- Bring a complete website up and running by end of week (New app lead measures)
- Look into re-assessment of my property by end of week
- Each day figure out how to create ~13 dollars a day re-occurring
Four Disciplines of Execution (Finish by end of this week, start Business Adventures)
As always let me know if you would like to be removed from the list.